Monday 20 June 2011

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star- Calista Diamante




'Be the most beautiful one' Well you certainly will be with the beauties that are presented to you from Calista Diamante!!! You will NOT be disappointed!!

This sparkle store has been set up by the gorgeous Ruth & her partner Scott.
Like me, and every one of my girls, Ruth is a girlie girl & loves Sparkle, Glitz & Luxury. Like I say, who doesn't!!
Beautiful Twinkle Toes- Birkenstock
The Essex beauty started crystallising after she wanted to give her Converse shoes that extra girlie look, and the rest they say is history!!

I discovered this hidden gem whilst on Twitter & quickly hot footed it to Calista's eBay shop, what I found left me with Crystals spinning in my eyes!!!

Right on for the summer, when it decides to grace us with its presence, Stunningly sparkly Birkenstock's!! These are nothing like I have ever seen before!! I have a pair of 'hot pink' Birkenstock's & now they look boring so they might need to wing their way for a holiday to Essex!! :)

What really had my eyes twinkling was the Converse which created Calista!!! Again, a pair of shoes I own & that are now sitting in the wardrobe looking sorry for themselves. The crystals on the toes on the iconic shoe, makes them look fit for a princess!!



Princess Pumps- Calista Converse
After the twinkly trainers, I thought I'm blown over by these delights, whats next!!
I remember last year when I was looking for a pair of shoes for my wedding, I wanted a 'traffic stopping' pair of shoes to go with my dream dress.....boy I wish I found the creative Calista then!! THE most to die for heels, not only are they 'Dusty Pink' but their heels are encrusted with elements of Swarovski Crystals....I could feel my little heart starting to race as I click the item description & the picture zoomed in!!!!! (I think my heart may have actually stopped for a second!!)
If your anything like me you will too have drooled at the window of Dune shoes.....but these beauties are just breathe taking.

Heiress Heels

Killer Crystal Princess Patents
By this point of Calista Diamante shop I could see my bank balance would swiftly disappear, as so far I had viewed four products & wanted them all!!
However, the dynamic duo saved the best til last......... They say diamonds are a girls best friend, well...... I would say that another best friend would be a pair of Ugg Boots.
I don't know a lovely lady that doesn't own a pair of Uggs, I practically live in mine.

As I clicked 'Uggs' on the store, it was like everything went in slow motion & its was like in the movies when music begins to play when people run through a field of corn.....

Amazing Crystallised Uggs
Wow!!! Now these beauties are fabulous!! The ultimate Ugg boot!!!! Comfy & Sparkly!!

Each of these twinkly pairs are crystallised by hand, each pair is created with love & each unique due to being done by hand. 

Currently Calista are crystallising a pair of heels for the gorgeous Gemma Collins of 'The Only Way Is Essex' and I'm sure there will be most of them to come!!

Calista Diamante have new ideas in the 'crystal-line' & will be revealed in due course.

All that is left to say is how overwhelmed I was at these products & now I need to win the lottery to purchase one of everything Calista do!!!!

So girls what are you waiting for......

Check out Calista Diamante on Facebook: Calista, Twitter: CalistaDiamante, eBay: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/calista

I cant wait to be able to make a purchase from the dynamic duo.....what you waiting for :)

Chow for now chicks

Love Shelley x

No comments:

Post a Comment